Our little fam went down to St George to visit and go to the Parade of Homes. It was pretty awesome. Gracie loves going and playing with all of her grandparents that live down there AND all of her cousins! She got to go swimming with Ava one day while Jake and I looked at houses. (Josie is a life saver!) She had a ton of fun but she promptly tattled on Ava for every little thing as soon as she got in the car. She also got to play with Dacia's girls one day. She told me she liked playing with "big girls" better than the little ones. Kass and Mikelle are so good with Gracie. She just loves them.The homes in the parade were just insane. Some of them were just mind blowing. Do people really live in stuff like that? I posted just a few of the pics I took at some of the houses. Jake and I are just going to incorporate the things we like into one jumbo house when we decide to build our own. Everyone is invited to swim in our pool!
I didn't really take a lot of pictures that weren't of houses so I leave you with a pic of Gracie and her scrambled eggs.

Britt, your blog is SO cute! And Gracie is getting SO big! I LOVE the video Jake put to music...hilarious!! Anyway, your family is just as cute as can be. love ya!
ReplyDeleteBritt,
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to see you in nephi. I think about the good old days in bear lake all the time. Good old LaBeaus. Your daughter is so cute. I hope all is well for you. Keep in touch.
Jamie