Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some fun in the sun

I was so excited to go down to St. George again. The cold weather is starting to get old! I knew it was getting nice and warm down there and I was excited to wear some shorts. We only had one rainy day on Sunday, but other than that, it was all I hoped for! I didn't even mind the rain because the rain on the desert is my all time favorite smell. It was a great trip and I can't wait to go down again. I love it!!




I love these girls! Gracie loves playing with Kass and Mikelle. They treat her so good. Doug and Sheri had some new baby chicks to play with when we went over. After Gracie saw the baby chicks I asked her what she thought and she said, "I sure wish I could have a kitty." Not quite the answer I was expecting. This is the only good picture I got. Cute Mikelle!



Gracie and I got up early Monday morning to head home. It had snowed on Pine Valley the night before and the contrast of the white mountain and the red rock was too cool. I had to stop. I heard Gracie say from the back seat, "smile pretty for Mommy's camera!" Little did I know this wouldn't be the only snow I saw on the way home. Some of the mountain passes were pretty bad. We made it safe and sound any way.


We love the St. George temple! Gracie and I drive around the temple a few times every time we go down. She loves it. She always asks why there isn't a Moroni on top. I hate the fence in the picture but it was raining and neither Gracie or I wanted to get out of the car.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! Mikelle sure wishes she could have a kitty too. The girls love Gracie! Kass always asks if we can go play with her and I try to explain how far away Gracie lives. We had lots of fun playing. I love your pic of Pine Valley from your view. Our view was a little different. We weren't excited to get more snow after it had been nice for soooo long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was St. George? So jealous! How was the drive? Is Gracie pretty good in the car? Too funny about the chicks and kitty.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP