Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally!

Ok, so we are still here.  I know it has been awhile.  I hope this will satisfy some of you for a week or two.  I really haven't pulled out the camera much and I hope to do a little better (if for the only reason is that no one will have to hound me for more photos!!!).

We are all doing just dandy.  Gracie is excited for her baby brother to come.....oh, do some of you not know?  Sorry.  Only about a month and a half left.  August 15th or so.  Jake is a spaz and is all over the place.  He always has something to do.  We've gone fishing a few times down below the American Falls dam.  We bought Gracie a pink fishing pole that she loves.  She can cast it pretty good for a 3 yr. old.  We love to catch the little bass that hang out close to the bank.  I'm just working this last little bit until August rolls around.  I don't know what will happen after my maternity leave is done...to work or not to work?  Hmmm, seems like a no brainer.  Well, that's all you get for now.  And in case some of you are wondering....we don't have a name so feel free to post your opinions. 

2 comments:

  1. oh I am SO happy about the updated blog! YEA!! Gracie is just so dang cute...and your mom looks younger than ever! Can't wait to see your next post in a couple days :) Oh and my vote is still for Guy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congratulations! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP