ahhhh. summer.



What in the heck have I been doing? And why haven't I been blogging? Well.....we've....
taken close-ups with virtually no makeup on

made children pose for photos

introduced Jake to one of my favorite places

what?

ate sand

don't worry. it's going in the puddle not on the head.


practiced "the orangutang"

grilled

took a ride

celebrated independence



visited Grandma Wilcox's house and saw some relatives while we were at it


let mom do annoying things

applied rogaine

celebrated birthdays

hot tubbed with cousins

visited with members of the animal kingdom


p.s. more details later...hopefully

Okay, this was hilarious!!! I really "laughed out loud"! Good photos, too. Girl, you've got talent.
ReplyDeletewell, it's about time for an update!! I can't believe how big your kiddies are!! I miss them!! (and you too of course) We've been sick (again) but hopefully when we're all well we can make a trip up there!
ReplyDeleteOk my RAD coworker, I was so excited to see you posted some new stuff. Love the photos. Where is your 'favorite place' that you introduced to Jake? I really liked your independence day photos also.
ReplyDeletePauline
What some great pics! By the way... If I never told you...You are such a stud for driving down to BL, and staying around to see KY. It was so much fun to see you!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Stacy Allen (Smith). Remember me? Well, weirdly, I just thought of how long it's been since I watched "My Best Friend's Wedding" and then I thought of you and wondered what you were doing nowadays. Then I remembered it's the 2000s and that I might be able to find you through Andrea's blog. So here I am! Your kids are darling and it looks like you're doing great. Anyways, I'm not a stalker, I just wanted to say hi!
ReplyDelete