Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i like daisies

i've had these sitting on my computer waiting to be printed on an 11x14 poster board for quite some time. now that there are a few inches of snow on the ground i think this is appropriate, don't you? i like taking pictures of people, i really do, but i think pictures of non-people are what i love the most. and i think i'm in love. with trees. don't tell jake. i don't think his ego can take it.




how much do you love this one? not as much as i do, i bet.





now, because i feel like i'm always talking to myself, i've decided i want to do a question and answer post. if you've always wanted to know how much i spend on milk each week(it's scary), or if i floss and brush regularly, or anything photography like, send me a question. i really want to get questions so please ask. if nobody sends me a question then i'm shutting down this here bloggity blog! so, if you like me, or love me, ask me anything(preferably nothing gross because some people still think i'm a lady. ha.) maybe if you don't have a question you could just leave a comment like: "i like your knees". that would be great.

7 comments:

  1. I am sure your knees are great. I really like the daisy photos too. Keep it up.
    How often to you scrub your shower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you that all of these pictures are GREAT! I REALLY like the tree pic the best... it's way cool!
    now as far as ?s go - How much sleep do you need to function well?, What is the best discipline technique you use that ALWAYS works?, I would also like to see a post about what cannon lenses you think are good and for what they are good for. I've asked millions of times and always forget, so it would be nice to have something to go back to as a reminder. And while I am on the subject - the lenses that come with the t1i at costco are 18-55mm and 55-250... are these good ones to have? What would they be good for?
    Please don't end your blog. That would be tragic. I'm sure I can come up with more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would like you to not end your blog. I just like to blog stalk you so that's my main reason for wanting you to keep it up. :) That and I just sure like you (as a friend) lol

    So, for questions....this is hard...hmm...okay I have one. What is the one thing you struggle with the most being a mother? Now, I will also answer this as I don't think it's fair to ask a question of someone and not be willing to answer it yourself. I struggle with needing the house to be clean ALL THE TIME and not being okay with letting things go for a little bit. I guess in general it's my OCD. There, so now you know...feel free to laugh at my expense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, do you take questions from random strangers? Actually, I'm not really a stranger, I just haven't met you...I knew Jake in H.S. He is the funniest person I know. Anyway, you'll have to tell him hi from me.

    So, another question, so long as this is a "getting to know you" post, what other hobbies to you have besides photography (which, btw is really good!)?

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the tree pic! It's my favorite! I love pictures of people but I also love non-people pics too. Maybe I'm crazy but I believe that all things have a spirit and an intelligence to them. That tree looks so full of wisdom. I've always felt that true wisdom always comes with a bit of sadness. Strong, weathered, wise, with a taste of sadness, understanding, loving... humble. Maybe I love it because all those things are what I think of when I think of Christ. It is fascinating to me that we can see Him in all things when we are willing to look. I'm sure that tree probably know Him.
    Hmmmm...

    Question:
    Do you still find yourself humming songs to yourself like: "Picking your nose and chewing it"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What does a mule sound like?
    how much do batteries cost?
    what would you do if you heard a kitty outside your window at 6am?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little cowboy. Love love love that tree photo. I want it for my bedroom. My question would be, what is on top of your dryer?

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP