i wanted to wait a week before i answered questions in case there were a few stragglers out there. and now i know who my friends are. my true friends. the ones that care. the ones that i would probably jump in a freezing lake to save their cat. all you others....i can't make any promises.
to jenny: are you supposed to scrub your shower? i never knew. ;)
to krissytina: i need more than four or i would rather not sleep at all. as far as discipline goes, i think it comes down to the consequences. not every child responds to spanking, and not every child responds to "time out". you have to find what that child really doesn't want to be punished with and make that the consequence of their actions. and now, your lenses. i think the kit lenses would work great for you. the 18-55 would be a good everyday lens for portraits and snapshots. the 55-250 would be good for going to yellowstone and taking pics of bison or what-have-you. they aren't the fastest lenses on the planet but for your purposes i think they are just right.
to aarika: i struggle with patience. plus, i'm not very nice. and i say naughty words. like i didn't already know you were ocd! love ya.
to rachelle: this was hard for me. in the summer i like to go fishing. now that it's winter i can't think of one thing that i do that can be considered a hobby. unless eating counts. and then i practice that hobby frequently during the winter.
to dacia: in fact, i do. and i'm trying to pass it on to my daughter.
to mar: (in order) you laughing, 67.8, i don't know but i sure as heck would put a bra on before i did anything!
to robin: various laundry thingys. detergent, fabric softener, bleach, a toy banana, a toothbrush. that's the truth.
to andrea: they're not too knobby or too chubby. just right i suppose.
sooo.....
that's me

i took this pic of myself. i'm so vain. "i'm ready for my close up mr. demille"

Holy, Wow, Eyes!
ReplyDeletelove it! all of it! but if I remember correctly, it is YOU that bays lika a mule!! love that you're so vain, too, cuz you're SO pretty!!
ReplyDeleteOh by beautiful old coworker. How I miss thee! I am loving the photos by the way. You need to call me so we can do lunch and pictures!!!
ReplyDeletePauline
I guess it's a good thing I don't have a cat! But in true Brittany fashion I can say I'm LATE! Or maybe I'm first for the 2nd round. I prefer the latter. So, oh wise Britt, what do you think of the Panosonic Lumix dmc-fz35?
ReplyDelete