jake couldn't go.
i HAD to. i needed a vacation.
so, i took the kids.
by myself.
for a week.
cutter has never been a good traveler, but he did well this time.
he has to stay busy the entire time or he gets mad.
i gave him a straw and he blew on that thing like it was a trumpet for two hours.
......it's a 7 hour drive.
anyway, the only time i really got out the camera was our last day there.
i took the kids for a hike.
the sun was low, and the light was awesome.
here you go.
does anyone have a picture of both their kids looking at the camera?
we had a discussion on the importance of NOT touching this
for those that have never been to st george...i did absolutely no color manipulation on this. it's that red.
please notice how cute my little bud's hair is
the last shot of the day. my fav
cutterman lovin' up on daisy








We're so glad that you came and played. Hope you aren't scared for your kids to grow up now. lol I think Daisy loved Cutter just as much as he loved her. I love when you come because it means that I get Frozen Custard! Yum! You know I love you if I think of you and think of food. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteoh and if you cropped that photo a little, like removing my table, it could be one of them many dog photos on the PW contest.
ReplyDeleteLovin' those pictures! Cute kids, good scenery, great pics!
ReplyDeletelove the backlighting and the hair and the redness of st. george and the prickly cactus. I can just hear you telling Gracie and Cutter the dangers of cacti. I haven't seen Gracie for a while, she's getting so tall!
ReplyDeleteReading your blog makes me want to start a blog of my own. You are a poet and photographer- lucky.
ReplyDelete