Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

she kills me

she is an amazing big sister. 
she is incredibly smart.
she has such a tender heart and is kind to everyone.
she is my girl.

oh, hello
IMG_0089gracie


how would it be to look like this at the age of 5?
IMG_0155gracie


like i said, she kills me
IMG_0042gracie


she and me
IMG_0062mommyandgirl

3 comments:

  1. I love her. A lot. She is beautiful. She looks like you. And her daddy. I sure miss you guys. Let's get together. Soon. Maybe Kyri can learn a thing or two about being a girly girl. And maybe one day soon you can take some family pictures for us. Again. I would love that. Like I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. Keep a leash on her, boy I'll tell you what. Robert may have a thing for older girls like his Dad. lol. Let's go to the park again when it warms up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you were just that beautiful at the age of five. After all you are pretty killer now! : )

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP