Well, things are going pretty good these days. Jake has been working really hard trying to get his company into a good position and its starting to look like all his hard work is going to pay off. Things are really looking good. He deserves a vacation now, but he probably won't take one. I basically get to stay home with Gracie and play. I do have a job but I just work part time so I don't have to put out much effort. Although my job is pretty easy I can't say that I absolutely love it. Working nights is hard and I miss being around people I can socialize with. Oh well.
I'm really excited for spring, and I can't wait to bring out the shorts! I am so sick of wearing pants. Who's with me? This summer is going to be life changing.....I'll tell you why later. I think I'm going to step the photography up a notch this summer. I should be doing it now but I just can't bring myself to go out in the cold. I would like to practice taking bridals and engagements so if anyone wants to be a guinea pig let me know.
I just love my family and I have been given way more than I deserve. I hope everyone who reads this is as happy in their life as I am in mine.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's awesome Jakes business is going so well!! Summer is going to be lifechanging...? Tell me later?? ARE YOU PREGO? ;) I would love to help you with practice pictures if my dress still fits me. Maybe I could get Jacob to do it too, so you could take bridal and wedding pics. I'd be willing to help you with family or baby pics too. Whatever you need! (Of course it wouldn't be bad for us either. :))
ReplyDeleteI hope your life changing news is that you're moving here! *sigh* wishful thinking. My first thought was actually that maybe your thinking of adding a brother or sister for Gracie. Then she'd have someone else to color on or chase her around the house and touch her *gasp* like Andrew does.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the business! That will be great. Keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteoh boy....we definitely need to get together and talk...about life...and babies. love ya!
ReplyDeleteBritt,
ReplyDeleteWe changed our blog address to meettherobinsonsofkennewick.blogspot.com
We just moved to WA with our company. We are excited. Please keep in touch.
Jamie