ha ha ha! That's so funny! I remember doing that as a kid... and cutting my own hair... better keep those sissors out of reach!
I love it! Kassidee still colors on herself, the walls, shoes etc... and cuts up everything. Silence can be a scary noise sometimes.
LOL. How funny that Peace and Quite used to be such a glorious thing!! Kids - got to love them!
Like mother like daughter....only I'm pretty sure you were in high school when you were busy writing on yourself. Gracie's starting off young....I always knew she was smart!! :) love it!
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
ha ha ha! That's so funny! I remember doing that as a kid... and cutting my own hair... better keep those sissors out of reach!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Kassidee still colors on herself, the walls, shoes etc... and cuts up everything. Silence can be a scary noise sometimes.
ReplyDeleteLOL. How funny that Peace and Quite used to be such a glorious thing!! Kids - got to love them!
ReplyDeleteLike mother like daughter....only I'm pretty sure you were in high school when you were busy writing on yourself. Gracie's starting off young....I always knew she was smart!! :) love it!
ReplyDelete