
What is your husbands name? Jake Andrew Schley
How long have you been together? Married since Oct. 2003
How long did you date? a year and a half
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Gracie...haha. He does
Who said I love you first? Me....he would say, "can I say I think I love you?"
Who is smarter? Together we make one complete brain so I guess its tied
Who is taller? Jake
Who can sing better? Jake
Who does the housework? Jake does a lot of the little clean ups but the deep clean comes from me.
Who sleeps on the right? Jake
Who pays the bills? We both do
Who cooks dinner? We both do
Who mows the lawn? Mostly Jake but I do sometimes if I have to
Who drives when you are together? Jake does most of the time
Who is more stubborn? We both can be pretty stubborn but I think I win.
Who kissed who first? He says it was me but I say it was him
Who asked out who first? Once I decided I wanted him to ask me out I went over to his house every day until he did.
Who proposed? Jake
Who has more friends? He sees his friends more than I see mine so he wins
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? I have a lot of step and half siblings but he has 6 bros and sis.
Who wears the pants? We both do but sometimes it's awkward to have to change in public!

No comments:
Post a Comment