Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm two months old


Time has flown.  Has it really been two months already?  Sometimes I think back about my pregnancy and its hard for me to realize that it really took 9 months.  And now here we are two whole months later.  I took Cutter to the doctor for his two month check up on the 3rd.  He weighed 10lbs 2oz and had grown to 22 1/2 inches.  That puts him in the (I think) 25th percentile for weight and 15th for height.  Gracie was never above the 10th percentile for weight so you can imagine how fun it is for me to have a "chubby" baby.  He has a little rash on his face that the doctor said would clear up on its own, and that is why I changed the pics to black and white.  It doesn't look as bad.  Plus, I love pretty much anything in b&w.  I know I'm biased but I just think he is so dang cute!


This isn't sharp but he looks so cute I had to post it


2 comments:

  1. He is a doll! How crazy that he is already 2 months old! Wait until he is 7 months then you think time flies fast!!!

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP