Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello, is that you, Slacker?



Have I waited a full month yet to get you up to date?  Man, I've just been so tired and busy that I haven't wanted to sit and take the time to post.  Well, here I am now.  Halloween was  good times for all!  Gracie loved getting dressed up and showing off for anyone that would look at her.  She even got to dress up for one day of preschool.  If you can't tell....she was a black cat.  She was originally supposed to be a cat princess but the ears with the tiara attached disappeared somewhere.  There were Trunk or Treats, parties at the zoo, and of course the official day of Halloween to keep us busy.  And just a quick 5 days later was her fourth birthday.  Can you get any more spoiled in less than a week?  We had a birthday party at my mom's house with all the family.  Jake's parents and his sister Sue and niece Brynn came to party with us.  Gracie wanted to invite pretty much anyone she has every met.  Luckily, we just had the usual family.  I got after her for jumping on the couch and she ran away crying, saying, "Mommy ruined my special day!"  DIVA.




2 comments:

  1. Andrew has been asking for Gracie nonstop the past few days. Whenever he gets bored or every time we go somewhere he asks "GRACIE? umhum. Gracie yeah!" just like that! It's really funny! He was very excited to see these pictures of her! I think they are pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a mean mom you are, spoiling a princesses special day!! What a girl :) I love the picuters!! She is just SO cute...even as a black cat! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP