Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Mom


I'm a mom.  Well, I'm a lot of things, but that is what defines me the most.  No matter where I go or what I do I will always be a mom.  Yesterday I was tired.  I'm still a mom.  Last week I was in a bad mood.  I'm a mom.  That is what it all comes down to.  I miss sleep.  And then he smiles at me.  I hate worrying all the time.  Then she tells me I'm her best friend.  All these things that make being a mom so hard are the things that, in the end, make it feel so good. 

Almost 4 months



Every now and then I look at her and I realize how big she is getting and it makes my heart a little sad.  

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfully put! Amen. What cute kids! I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I can keep up with you now. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so I haven't checked your blog (or anyones) in a long time....way too long....I just barely saw this post. What darling pictures! Cutter is growing so fast...and is so stinkin cute...and Gracie just looks so grown up!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious are those pics of your little ones!! ADORABLE! Gracie made a very cute cat! So...how are you doing? What are your plans for the holidays??? We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP