Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mauri tagged me forever ago


So, the rules were to pick the 4th photo in the 4th folder and explain it.  When Mauri tagged me this definitely wasn't the 4th pic because I just did this in St. George.  It is the 4th pic now and I have no way of knowing which one was truly the 4th one when she tagged me.  Anyway, I took this because I liked the prints in the sand and how they meandered along.  I prefer b&w so I had to post it both ways.



2 comments:

  1. you FINALLY posted it! :) Just kidding...I actually kinda forgot about it too...I've been slacking on my blogging! But I really LOVE the photo! Nice one! AND I keep forgetting to tell you that we love our family and Kyri pics! So much that we can't decide which ones to print :) yea for a fabulous photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic! You certainly have an eye for artistic-ness. It could be a calendar photo or something. "Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy"

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP