Cutter man is sick. He is suffering from a cold that has turned into a cough and sleepless nights. He is still a fairly happy baby, though. He acts happy most of the time, as long as you aren't wiping his nose. That isn't really why I'm here typing. I just wanted to say that he has officially rolled over from back-to-belly. Now that he has passed that threshold he has done it about 5 or 6 times today. He's no onetime wonder! It seems that all of a sudden he has decided he's tired of being sedentary and is trying the whole mobility thing. He actually pushes himself with his feet when he is on his belly. He hasn't figured out how to pull his knees up yet, but when he does I bet he'll crawl soon after. Don't be surprised if I post his crawling debut in two weeks.
I have to tell everyone what Gracie said to me today. She came in the room this morning and asked if Jake would start her cartoons for her. I asked her if I could kiss Daddy first and she said, "Okay, but just one kiss!"
We looked at each other, smiled, and I just gave Jake a little peck. She stood there and watched. After I kissed him she said, "it's okay if you kiss him how you always do."
Don't worry. We aren't making out all of the time. But now you know Jake and I really do like each other!
Just a random pic.
I have to tell everyone what Gracie said to me today. She came in the room this morning and asked if Jake would start her cartoons for her. I asked her if I could kiss Daddy first and she said, "Okay, but just one kiss!"
We looked at each other, smiled, and I just gave Jake a little peck. She stood there and watched. After I kissed him she said, "it's okay if you kiss him how you always do."
Don't worry. We aren't making out all of the time. But now you know Jake and I really do like each other!
Just a random pic.


My girls always say, "Get a room." They really have no idea what that really means.
ReplyDeleteCutter sure has a great teacher once he starts talking. I can just hear Gracie leading him in to the playroom, "C'mon Cutter, Mom and Dad are kissing again!"
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are still getting some action :)
ReplyDelete