Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pay it Forward

A friend of mine has this on her blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun. So this is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, okay...I'll have to try this! I'm not sure what in the world I will make but it sounds fun! At least it means that we will see each other this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Brittany, I'm in! Now I guess I will have to get my creative juices flowing! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay! i already am getting something from someone else so you really shouldn't pick me but if nobody else posts soon... you're just going to have to pick me. i really just want you to take some pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP